Extended School Day/School Violence Prevention RFP Posted
An RFP for competitive funding for the Extended School Day/School Violence Prevention Program has been posted. Please see the the RFP and appendix documents for details on eligibility and submitting a proposal.
– Issuance of Request for Proposals: January 27, 2021
– Deadline for Submission of Written Questions: February 10, 2021 by Close of Business
– Responses to Written Questions Posted no later than: February 24, 2021 by Close of Business
– Mandatory Notice of Intent Due: March 3, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. EST
– Deadline for Prequalification in Grants Gateway: March 10, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. EST
– NEW Extended Deadline for Submission of Proposals: March 17, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. EST
– Anticipated Contract Term: 7/1/2021 – 6/30/2026
– Public school districts and not-for-profit organizations working in collaboration with a public school district(s) are eligible to apply.
– Funding is available at a per student rate of $1,600, and programs are required to serve a minimum of 50 students.
– The maximum annual grant award is $350,000. Agencies applying for multiple grants will be limited to a maximum annual award of $1,200,000. This includes agency membership as a partnering agency or as a partner in consortia projects.
– Funds are available for programs that operate outside the regular school day; including operating before or after school, on Saturdays, Sundays, school breaks, and/or during the summer.
As the only statewide network for afterschool, summer, and expanded learning opportunities, the Network for Youth Success has twenty five years of experience working with program providers, growing communities of practice, and providing tools, resources, and technical assistance to afterschool providers. Please view the Network’s Services Available to Prospective Grantees and contact us with any questions on these services.