THE NEW YORK STATE NETWORK FOR YOUTH SUCCESS (“THE NETWORK”) EMPHASIZES THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND STUDENTS. TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THE NETWORK AND ITS WORK, THE NETWORK STRONGLY URGES AND ENCOURAGES ALL, INCLUDING ITS COMMUNITY PARTNERS AND HOST AGENCIES, TO STRICTLY COMPLY WITH THE UP-TO-DATE SAFETY, HEALTH AND HYGIENE, STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL, AND THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. THESE STANDARDS INCLUDE:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Put distance between yourself and other people;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others;
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Stay home when sick;
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing;
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water; and
- Frequently clean and disinfect commonly touched objects and surfaces.
FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE STANDARDS WILL HELP TO STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 IS A COMMUNITY EFFORT, AND THE NETWORK, ITS COMMUNITY PARTNERS, AND ITS HOST AGENCIES ARE COMMITTED TO UNDERSTANDING THE RISKS OF COVID-19 TRANSMISSION AND THE ACTIONS WHICH WILL HELP KEEP THE NETWORK, OUR STAFF, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, STUDENTS, AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS HEALTHY AND SAFE.