Seeking Energetic Presenters
for School’s Out, Make it Count! 2024
Looking to share your knowledge of the field? Come present at School’s Out, Make it Count! 2024, New York State’s statewide conference for afterschool professionals.
We are accepting proposals in the following topics, but are open to new and innovative ideas. Sessions are either 30 or 90 minutes long.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Virtual Programming
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics (STEAM)
- Guiding Children’s Behaviors
- Program Sustainability
- Program Quality Improvement
- Leadership Development for Professionals
- Family Engagement
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Health and Safety
- Culturally Responsive Programming and Practices
- 21st Century Skills
All submissions are due by November 17, 2023 and selected presenters will be notified by December 31, 2023.