CAPITAL REGION EXPANDED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
The Capital Region Expanded Learning Opportunities (CRELO) supports programs and providers to deliver high-quality out-of-school-time programs.
- The Capital Region Expanded Learning Opportunities works to increasing access to information about grants and funding through a regional listserv.
- Provides information about the latest professional development opportunities that are available in the region and statewide.
- Host professional development opportunities that are centrally located and affordable.
- Shares information and tips to assist afterschool professionals in being active advocates for programs.
- Holds meetings on timely issues when appropriate.
Network Leads: Andrew Katz – Lead Chair , Vice Chairs Tim Pratt & Briana Bogatka
Areas Represented:• Albany County • Greene County • Rensselaer County • Saratoga County • Schenectady County • Schoharie County
Sign up for the CRELO listserv below:
FREE Trainings Hosted by CRELO
for individuals working in the Capital Region
Trainings for 2022-2023 coming soon!