Board of Directors
The New York State Network for Youth Success Board of Directors is composed of afterschool and expanded learning opportunities (ELOs) leaders from across the state.
Kyle Stewart – President
Jennifer Siaca Curry – Vice President
Kimberlee Berben – Treasurer
Kimberly Luce- Secretary
Candace LaRue- Past President
The Network for Youth Success’ Advisory Council is composed of representatives of the public agencies that fund, oversee, or engage with expanded learning opportunities in New York. The Advisory Council provides a crucial venue for public and private afterschool stakeholders to exchange ideas and coordinate resources.
- New York State Education Department
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services
- New York State Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- New York State 21st CCLC Technical Assistance Resource Center
- New York State Center for School Safety
- New York City Department of Education
- New York City Department of Youth and Community Development