- RaisingNY: Reopening Child Care
- CDC Decision Making Tools for Schools and Childcare Programs
- Child Care Solutions
- Missouri: Preparedness and Planning for Child Care Programs Guide
- American Camp Association: Camp Operations Guide
- Vermont: Summer Learning Programs Key Considerations
Information for State-Funded Grantees
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers – Guidance Document 1, Guidance Document 2
- Extended School Day/School Violence Prevention – Guidance, similar to the 21st CCLC guidance above, has been provided directly to grantees. Please reach out to your New York State Education Department Contract Manger with any questions.
- Empire State After-School Program – OCFS has stated: “We are asking contractors to reach out directly to their OCFS Program Manager to provide details on how they have been operating and providing services during this time of school closures. Those contractors that are able to creatively deliver services as approved in their contracts and work plans will continue to be paid.” To view the released letter, click here.
- Advantage After School Program – Guidance has been sent to grantees allowing program modifications as of May 12th. Please reach out to your OCFS Contact if you are a current grantee have not received guidance.
*The Network for Youth Success has submitted sign on letters to the Governor’s Office and the Office of Children and Family Services requesting immediate issuance of guidance allowing these grantees to utilize contract funds to continue paying staff throughout this crisis. The Network is in frequent contact with these agencies to continue advocacy and will provide updates on this issue as they become available.