The Network for Youth Success gathers resources to make it as easy as possible for you to pursue your professional development. In addition to credentialing youth-serving professionals, we provide training and technical assistance to programs, hold webinars to inform the field, and host an annual conference for professionals every spring. More details about each of these approaches follows below.
- find a job in the afterschool field;
- list a job for which you are hiring;
- find a training you’d like to attend or a trainer you’d like to bring to your program;
- list a training you’re teaching or advertise trainings you can offer; or
- learn about relevant upcoming webinars.
We offer webinars on relevant topics, and every month we send out our Network for Youth Success Digest, which highlights grant opportunities, new resources, and program ideas from across the state and across the country. Join our listserv to start receiving the Digest–and you can always find past issues in the digest archive.