A coalition of community organizations and individuals dedicated to strengthening out of school time opportunities for youth in Broome and Tioga counties. Areas represented: Broome County and Tioga County.
If you are interested in building great afterschool and out of school time programs and increasing opportunities for funding, email June Mead at email@example.com .
Our current members include:
- Office of NYS Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Broome County
- Broome-Tioga BOCES
- The Promise Zone
- WSKG Public Broadcasting
- Johnson City School District
- Cub Care Children’s Center
- Family Enrichment Network
- Center for Civic Engagement at Binghamton University
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tioga County
“My favorite thing about CITIZEN U is that we get hands-on experience to really do what we just read about in school. We learn about government from a book and our teacher, but in CITIZEN U we learn by meeting the legislators, representing Broome County in Albany at 4-H Capital Days, and by attending and speaking at county legislative sessions.”